Pages

Oct 3, 2009

My New Ideas! ;)

Alright here it goes, I'm actually gonna start using my blog more now. Heres the plan, I want to do a picture a month that is interesting and challenging at the same time. Something that is just different from my normal photography portrait sessions. If you have any ideas you think I should try or think it would be interesting to see, just post a comment to this post. I will only choose one idea a month and if I think its a good enough idea then I will attempt to capture it. I will probably come up with the first idea and I will post my results and let you know about all the complications I had during the process.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew-great job on our family photos! You are so talented. Thanks again! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love the website-great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. It's not easy to keep working 0n
    your blog, encouragement coming your way.
    LIZ

    ReplyDelete